This registration will allow you to provide contact information, sign consents and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (Limited Time)
- All players who register in January will receive $25 off their Registration
If you are registering more than one player in your family this season, you will receive a $25 discount on each daughter's registration starting with your second registration.
For the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time.
On the Summary Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's players are registered within the same order.
Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted rates.
Divisions are based on the 2019-2020 school grade as well as anticipated registration. This season there are 4 divisions. HGS reserves the right to alter or amend divisions if it deems appropriate.
All teams will play 1-2 games during the week with no scheduled weekend games.
Minors Division (Kindergarten – 1st Grade)
Division 1 (2nd Grade – 3rd Grade)
Division 2 (4th Grade - 5th Grade)
Division 3 (6th Grade - 8th Grade)
Makeup games may be played on weekends or nights other than the designated days of the week for the division, if necessary
- Monday, January 6, 2020 – Registration Opens for the 2020 Spring and Summer Seasons
- Friday, January 31, 2020 – $25 Early Bird Discount Expires at 11:59 PM
- Monday, March 2, 2020 - Player Evaluations
- Location: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Friday, April 3 or Saturday, April 4, 2020 - Spring Kickoff Fundraiser
- Location: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Monday, May 25, 2020 (Memorial Day) – NO GAMES
- Sunday, June 7, 2020 - Regular Season Ends
- Monday, June 8 - Sunday, June 14, 2020 - Playoffs
All Girls in Division 1, Division 2 & Division 3 are REQUIRED to wear their own fielding mask.
- Top of the line, metal Schutt Fielding Masks are available, at a discounted rate, during registration
If you attend any softball tournament in New England for 10U-14U, you will find the vast majority sporting Fielding Masks. Originally masks were only worn by Pitchers and 3rd Basemen, but almost every team today has all Infielders & Outfields wearing masks, even in Travel and Club.
While many initially debate the need for masks, we have found that girls who train and/or play with masks demonstrate more confidence and defensive skill improvement, specifically in the following areas:
- Staying down on ground balls
- Staying under pop-flies
- Receiving throws for force outs
- Warming up and Playing catch
- Learning the proper technique of catching the ball with two hands, in front of their body and moving towards the ball
BATTING HELMETS With FACE MASK
All Girls in Division 1, Division 2 & Division 3 will be required to wear their own batting helmet WITH A FACEMASK.
If you're in need of financial aid please email the contact below.
Financial Aid is available on a per case basis. Please click the contact below to confidentially request assistance
Select an option to continue with the registration.